Below you will ﬁnd the body measurements that we use along with a handy conversion guide for international sizing. However the ﬁt of the garment may vary depending on the cut, style and fabric. So if you’re still not sure, please feel free to drop us a line on [email protected] or give us a call on +971 (0)2 3090274 and we can advise on the best size.
Embroidered Chikankari Kaftan in Carmine Pink
- A Traditional hand embroidered Chikankari dress
- 100% Lightweight and wonderfully soft cotton- the material is pre-washed for added softness.
- An embroidered A- line dress on a bright orange base.
- Front buttoned opening making it easy to slip into.
- The model is wearing a size Small and measures 175 cm.
These dresses are handmade in India and feature a delicate traditional floral embroidery inspired by the Persians and flourished under the Mughals. A highly intricate hand embroidery technique, depending on the pattern intricacy and size of the piece, the embroidery process alone can take up to 10 days to complete making each piece a timeless, one-of-a-kind heirloom for the modern-day wardrobe. Minor variations in embroidery and fabric are intrinsic to the process of creating hand-crafted products, adding to their appeal.
Wash gently by hand in cold water or dry clean.